Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Live with Promise

I had an absolute blast making this card using two stamps from Two Paper Divas.  I love the Pretty Posies stamp set...I've used it several times for cards.  My favorite part is using the pop dots to make the flower 3-D.  I stamped the flower in two sizes with a reddish color and I did two leaves as well.  I like to rough up the edges on my cards to give them a more rustic, vintage feel.
I love the colors in these papers with the corals, reds, limes and greens.  Using some reddish/white twine, I wrapped it around the top of the card a few times and added a double bow and then a cream twine bow on top.  I used a little round tag with a cutout heart and a couple pearls.  Using my notebook page die, I stamped one of the latest stamps from Two Paper Divas in a green color.  "Live with promise, Live with passion, Laugh with pleasure."  Love that!  You really have got to check out Two Paper Divas stamp sets.  They are so reasonable and they stamp perfect every single time.  And, they are also releasing new stamps every month, so be sure to keep checking for all the latest goodies! 
A couple butterfly pins and a little wooden flower that I colored the same green color, this card is ready to send to that special someone.
Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to check out Kirby's Kards.  I'm enjoying posting my projects for you and hope you like them too.

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment