Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Thinking of You

I've been wanting to make a card using the Mason Jar stamp in a different way, so I decided to use the grass and dragonfly from God's Creation set from Two Paper Divas.  I just love this set as there are so many cards that could be made from it.  Especially, thinking of you or get well cards.  So beautiful!  
I colored the dragonfly with copics and added a couple of pearls that I colored brown.  Around the jar top, I used some cream twine and made a bow as well.  I just love polka dots, so I used that for the background.  Along the bottom of this card I used a little scallop trim in kraft paper and added two rows of lace above that.  To finish it off, I added three little flowers made from printed paper with some white buttons down the left side and the Thinking of You stamp from Two Paper Divas Banner #1.

I sure hope you are having a great week and that you take a little time to be creative!  Thanks for stopping by Kirby's Kards!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment