Monday, September 15, 2014

Lovin' this Cooler Weather

My husband and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and planted some mums Sunday afternoon.  Now, I just have to get out my fall decorations.  I just love all the rich colors!  Can't wait to get some hay bales, corn stalks, pumpkins and gourds to make our house a little more festive!  In keeping with the fall theme, I'm sharing a tag I made this week.  
I started with a tag I cut out of kraft paper.  I stamped three different leaves from the set "Fall is in the Air" by Two Paper Divas.  I then distressed the tag and added some cream colored burlap with a frame I cut from kraft paper as well.  I just love this stamp set from Two Paper Divas.  There's a ton of options with this set.  I decided to cut apart the saying for a little different look.  
I absolutely love these pumpkins!  You can cut them on the vertical lines and pop them for a layered look.  (Thanks Mel and Rene for sharing that with all of us gals!)  I then added some pearls, pom pom ribbon, greenery and some ribbon to the top.

Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by Kirby's Kards!  I really appreciate it!  And, if you haven't started following Two Paper Divas you really should! :)

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment