Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Baseball and Crisp Fall Days

Let's Go Royals!  (Clap, Clap, Clap Clap Clap!!!)  Baseball fever has taken the Kansas City area by storm!  It's been twenty-nine long years since the Royals have been to the playoffs.  With only four teams left, we are all hoping that our Boys in Blue can take it all the way to the World Series and bring us our second championship.  
Check out this fall card I made using two different stamp sets from Two Paper Divas.  I started with one of their new stamps called "Autumn Block."  It's just perfect for the entire fall season.  I colored the pumpkin, leaf and acorn with copic markers, as well as, the outer frame.  The other stamp set I used is "Fall is in the Air."  From this set I stamped the acorns in two different colors and then cut them out and popped a couple for some dimension.  The patterned papers are from Simple Stories...I thought the colors were just rich and beautiful.  I added a thick, brown-stitched ribbon to the middle of the card and scrunched part of it.  I added some rust colored dots to the top right side in three different sizes and a seam binding bow too.

I sure hope you are enjoying the crisp weather and taking some time to be creative!  Thanks for stopping by Kirby's Kards today!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment