Tuesday, January 13, 2015

From The Heart

I'm trying to stay on task, so I don't get behind on my Valentine cards...it's only a month away, you know!  
I wanted to share a sweet card that would be perfect for that coffee/tea person in our lives.  I started with a few Valentine patterned papers and a little lace for the background.  I used two different stamp sets from Two Paper Divas, A Cup of Joy and Simple Phrases.  I wanted to have the pitcher pouring hearts into the cup and saucer, so hopefully I achieved that!  
I popped a few of the hearts and added Wink of Stella to the saucer and pitcher for a little glittery shine!  I then added a lace bow and flower as well.  I love the simple saying, "From The Heart" and thought it would be perfect!  

Hope you are staying warm and cozy these days!  Thanks for dropping by Kirby's Kards!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Jenny this is the most adorable card! I love the idea of the hearts flowing from the coffee pot. Love every thing about it actually. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!!! I'd love a cup of that. :)

    ReplyDelete