Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Life is Good!

I've got several fun cards to share with you, all of them using the latest stamp releases from my friends at Two Paper Divas!  The first is a cute card featuring their "Hooters" stamp.  Check out the adorable owls!


I wanted to use some bright, summertime colors for this card and really pop those owls!  Don't you just love the saying, "Life is Good!!??"  Here's a quick look at the inside of my card.


This next card showcases the set "Delightful Sunflowers."  It's perfect for all those birthdays, thinking of you, etc.  I used papers from Graphic 45 that my co-worker Linda gave me.  Thanks Linda!  Love all the rich colors!


I know it's quite a while until Halloween, but check out this new stamp set entitled "Wicked Wear Accessories."  All of the critters/clothes/words fit on the clothesline (which is also a stamp from Two Paper Divas), love it!


Finally, to wrap up this blog post a summertime card featuring "Catch Me If You Can."  There's several bugs/grass/items that you can put inside the mason jar.  I chose to use the lightning bugs with the grass for this project.  Wouldn't this be fun to send to all those nieces, nephews, grandchildren and cousins?  I think so!


I hope these cards have inspired you a little bit to get crafty in your card room!  On warm, humid days like these, the cool air conditioning inside feels pretty good!

Make it a great day!
Jenny


1 comment:

  1. All wonderful cards Jenny, but I have to say that Hooters is my favorite. :) Hugs, Mel

    ReplyDelete