Friday, October 2, 2015

It's Fall, Ya'll!

Well, I mentioned in last week's post that my goal for this week was to get the outside of our home decked out for fall.  So, here's a couple pictures:

               

Pumpkins and gourds are some of my favorites and I just love these stamps from Two Paper Divas.  I started my card by using plain white card stock and then roughed up the edges on a smaller piece of white paper and added it on top.  I have been seeing that people are layering the same colors, so I wanted to try it out!  Burlap was then glued down and the pumpkins were stamped in orange and olive ink and popped on top.  Gold sequins, gold twine and brown twine were also used for a little texture.  I layered orange striped paper, kraft paper and then white card stock at the bottom of the card and stamped "Fall is in the Air."  This is also a stamp from Two Paper Divas, all part of the same set.  


Thanks for stopping by Kirby's Kards for a look at my latest project!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Love the burlap under the pumpkins! You made good use of the gold sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete