Thursday, January 7, 2016

More Cards for the January Release

I am absolutely loving these new stamps that just came out from Two Paper Divas!  Here are three cards that I made for their January release.


This was such a bright and cheery card to create using the set "Watts Up?"  I started off with a news print background paper.  Then I used a die cut to make a scalloped circle out of a shiny, glittery card stock and topped it with a yellow polka dot circle.  I used three of the Divas new stamps on this card.  "You brighten my day" along with the light bulb were stamped on the circle.  The bulb was glittered around the base and I added a second sentiment ("Because of you, my world is brighter") on white card stock.  To incorporate the shiny silvery color, I added some silver and white pom poms to the bottom along with a double layer scalloped trim.


Who wouldn't love to receive this card on their birthday??!!  Glittered cupcakes?  And three of them?  Wow!  I absolutely love aqua and orange together, so that was my inspiration.  Orange polka dot paper for the top portion and aqua checked paper for the bottom.  The saying is from Two Paper Divas set "Can't Buy Happiness."  It was stamped in orange ink on a notebook page die cut. 


My last project is a sweet tag that features the new stamp set "Home Family Blessing."  My family is everything to me so this stamp has quickly become a favorite of mine.  I used a pink patterned paper for the background on this tag.  The sentiment was stamped using aqua ink on white card stock and then die cut.  I added a little greenery to the top along with some seam binding, ribbon and lace.  Pink twine and a pearl finish this lovely tag off!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping making our January release so special. You brighten my day friend!! Love them all. Hugs, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the newsprint with the bulb on this that is such a cool combo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved all your cards for the new stamp release. The light bulb card is adorable! Great colors for the cupcake sentiment! And, soft touches for a sentimental sentiment! Great job as always!

      Delete
  3. Girl, you have been busy! Wow, three great projects. And now, I'm totally hungry, eyeballing those gorgeous cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete