Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

One of my favorite people to follow on Pinterest, Etsy and her Blog is Ginny from Polly's Paper Studio.  Her projects are just amazing and she's definitely got the style that I love!  I ordered her Patriotic kit and was able to make six cards with her printables.  I then added some patterned papers, glitter, ribbon, tags, pearls, doilies, etc. to the cards.  Check them out and check out Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio.  You'll love her too!
Happy Independence Day to you and your family!  Thanks for taking the time to stop by Kirby's Kards.  

Make it a great day!
Jenny



1 comment:

  1. I love Ginny's stuff also! Her kits allow you to make so many beautiful cards or projects - what fun! Love the cards you made with her USA kit - each one is so unique and darling. I especially love the sparkly drum in card number two! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete