Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pinwheels and Wild Hair Days

We've definitely had some crazy, windy days lately.  When I think of the wind, I think of kites and pinwheels (and wild hair days!!)  I decided to make a fun birthday card with a pinwheel and mason jar.  Two Paper Divas has the perfect mason jar stamps with several accessories to go with them.  I used the Jar Access #3 stamp set and the Happy Birthday message and banner is from the Banners #1 set.  I had this pinwheel paper that I used on top of some aqua card stock and topped another patterned paper in the middle. 
I wanted to pop the maroon and aqua colors, so I added a little twine around the mouth of the mason jar and also a couple buttons.  I finished it off with a few pearls on the message and also on the bow.  Thanks for blowin' on over to Kirby's Kards.

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment