Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ho Ho Ho!

I just love this time of year with all the Christmas lights and decorations!  So much fun!  In keeping with the spirit of Christmas, I wanted to share a card I made using one of the newer stamps from Two Paper Divas called Ho Ho Ho.  Who doesn't love a cute, jolly, Santa card?  
I started with some polka dots and striped papers for the background and topped it with a tag using some Christmas music.  I cut out the Santa stamp and colored his hat with copics.  I used glitter for the fur on his hat and wink of stella for his mustache and beard.  I cut out the Ho Ho Ho stamp and popped it.  I added a red bow with a little greenery and pearls, some green rick rack and a button to the top of the tag.
Thanks for stopping by Kirby's Kards!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Jenny - I love your sweet Santa card! It's so jolly and puts me in the spirit of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete