Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Stockings Were Hung

We've been decking the halls this week at our house!  We turned on a Christmas special on TV, made some popcorn and worked on getting all the decorations up.  Just have the tree left!  I wanted to pop in and share a cute stocking tag I made using a digital image from Two Paper Divas.  I've been wanting to use stockings for a while now, so I hope you enjoy my creation!  
I started with a kraft paper tag and added a polka dot printed paper to the background and topped it with a December bingo card.  I then added some silver tinsel, red scalloped trim and a little cream pom pom to the bottom.  I added a couple festive buttons and a green plaid bow with twine and jingle bell.  The focal point of this tag is definitely the three stockings.  I started by using the digital image   called Holiday Greetings.  I adjusted the stockings to the size I wanted for my tag.  I then printed them on various papers and cut them out.  I popped them and added mini clothespins for a little 3-D effect!  
Thanks for stopping by Kirby's Kards today!  I sure hope you are getting in a little time to be creative!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Love the vintage feel of your tag Jenny! The clothespins are the perfect touch! I so need to get going on my Christmas decorating! Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete