Friday, March 20, 2015

Springtime Flowers

Yeah!!!  Spring is definitely in the air!  We're excited for that at my house!  My husband and I really love working out in the yard planting flowers...and we're looking forward to many more days like this!  Speaking of Springtime and flowers, check out this oh so fun card I made using one of the latest stamp sets from Two Paper Divas.  It's called "Sweet Blossom" and it has become one of my very favorites!
I wanted to make a long, skinny card this time.  To start off with, I roughed up the edges on all the papers (of course I did this, it's kind of my thing #obsessedwithroughedupedges).  The top half of the card has a blue/green paper for the background and some cream cardstock on top of that.  I stamped the flowers on several different patterned papers and cut them out.  I wanted to put one of the flowers in a flowerpot for a little height.  The pot comes from another stamp set, also from Two Paper Divas, called "Seeds of Hope."  The bottom half of the card has a fun patterned paper that is topped with a double layer of cream lace, some rust twine and a little flower.  You could put someone's name on the flower and have such a cute card!  Here's a closer look at the flowers:
Do you see the little dots on the centers and the extra lines on the petals?  Love all this detail! 

Hope you have enjoyed my fresh Springtime card!  Don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas latest stamp release...they have really outdone themselves!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment