Saturday, March 7, 2015

You're a Handy Guy

OMG!  I'm super excited to share with you a card I made for Two Paper Divas March Stamp Release, which is today!  This card is ALL about the men in our lives!  Man cards are pretty difficult for me to create because you can't put all those bows, pearls and flowers on them like I'm used to!  So, I'm happy to see some stamps for those special guys.  Check out my creation featuring the new set "You are a Handy Guy."
I decided to rough up the edges on everything on this card to give it a more masculine feel.  I wanted to incorporate a tape measure, so I used a paper I had with multiple measurements.  The tool box was stamped on kraft paper and cut out.  I added a little metal brad on the right side of the box.  The hand saw, hammer, wrench, gloves and nails were also stamped and cut out.  There are several neat sentiments with this stamp set and I chose to use "To a dad who can "fix" anything!"

Be sure to stop by Two Paper Divas to check out all their latest stamp sets.  And, there's more to come tomorrow!  Don't miss out!


Make it a great day!
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Well, for having a hard time with guy cards you sure out did yourself today! The tools are so fun. Thanks Jenny! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny you'll have to use those tools on Atticus's birthday card since he's all about tools. Love your toolbox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masculine cards are hard for me too! But, you definitely outdid yourself. Cute..can we say that about guys' stuff? Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masculine cards are hard for me too! But, you definitely outdid yourself. Cute..can we say that about guys' stuff? Great card.

    ReplyDelete