Monday, April 13, 2015

Let Freedom Ring

Today I'm sharing with you a few of my latest projects using one of new stamp sets from Two Paper Divas, called "Let Freedom Ring."  Check out my first card:
I wanted to use this navy and white star patterned paper for the background of my card, so I roughed up the edges to give it that rustic feel. The window and flower box are die cuts, which I topped with a patriotic banner and red/white twine.  These little banners are stamps that I cut out and popped on the window.  The flowers are stamps as well from "Seed Packet Flowers 2."  I cut each one out and used Wink of Stella on them for a more glittery shine!
Here's my second Americana card:
This card is all about stars!  I loved the fireworks and stars on this paper for the background.  I decided to make several stars in various sizes.  The large white star and the blue check star are both dies.  The little red stars are all stamps from Two Paper Divas as well as the "Let Freedom Ring" sentiment.  

Thanks for taking a minute to check out my patriotic cards today!  If you have time to like me on Facebook that would be awesome! :)

Make it a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Very nice cards Jenny! I love what you did with the window and the banner, such a great idea. I really like using the solid stamps with colored stamp pads, it's a nice change from paper piecing. Thanks for sharing. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards and the flower box of cut out flowers is awesome. So glad someone likes to cut as much (or more) than I do! Great job! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete