Saturday, May 2, 2015

Fun in the Sun!

We're really enjoying some "fun in the sun" in our neck of the woods!  The weather has been wonderful and you just can't help getting out and spending some time in the great outdoors.  We've taken our two dogs to a local park several nights this past week for a little exercise.  It's perfect for the entire family with several trails, a large pond, soccer and baseball fields and a kid's area.  I sure hope you are getting some quality time outside these days.  Check out my card for this week featuring three stamp sets from Two Paper Divas, "Let Freedom Ring," "Life's a Breeze" and "Wanna Hang Out."
 
I started with a tan and white checked print for the background.  I then stamped the clothesline on white cardstock and used copics to color it.  The fence and grass are die cuts which I popped for a 3-D effect.  The banners, mini clothespins and the flip flops at the bottom are all stamps from Two Paper Divas which I cut out.  Aren't they cute?  This card was super fun to create!

Thanks for taking some time to check out my blog, Kirby's Kards! Make sure you head over to my Facebook page and like me there.

Make it a great day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Love the clothesline idea with mini clothespins. Soo cute. That card should cheer anyone up. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete