Saturday, February 20, 2016

Awww...some bunny loves you

"Some bunny loves you!"  I love that saying, it's so sweet!  Have you started decorating for Easter at your house?  Well, we're all ready for Easter and Spring at ours.  It's probably one of my favorite holidays to decorate for.  Don't you just love all the beautiful pastel colors that come out during this season??!!  On that note, I'm sharing a cute bunny card I made this week:


I wanted to try something new...white on white.  So, first I layered white card stock that had been die cut with big cut out dots over the top of my base layer of white card stock.  Then, I scalloped the edges on an aqua checked patterned paper and added it to the center of the card.  I used a few pearls to accent every other scallop.  A white flower die cut edge was added to the bottom of the patterned paper.  The bunny is from Two Paper Divas stamp set "Some Bunny" and it was stamped on watercolor paper and then cut out.  I used a little gray and aqua watercolor on him and then placed him on top of a plaid paper that I had die cut.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.  A soft aqua bow was added to finish off this card for that special "some bunny!"

Thanks for hopping on over to my blog to check out my latest creation!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Love all the white on white. It really kept this card soft and spring-like! This little bunny gets forgotten with all the new stamps and he is still so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of plaid and gingham on this Jenny the colors are super :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card just says Happy Easter and beautifully done, Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I absolutely LOVE this!! Just stunning with the white on white and pop of color! xx

    ReplyDelete