Saturday, February 6, 2016

February Release

OMG!!!  I've got sooooooo many cards to share with you today!  Two Paper Divas just released their new stamp sets for the month of February, so that means that I don't have to keep the secret any longer!  Phew!



Aren't these little guys so stinkin' cute??!!  I had a blast making these two cards featuring new stamp set "For Peeps Sake."  Watercolors were used to color the chick and the bunny.  I went for a pastel color scheme with these cards.  Just love the aqua and light pink together!  I layered the tag, sentiment and circle for a little dimension.  A pink bow with twine was added to the top along with a heart and pearls.  There are just so many different combinations that you can do with this set, I think you're going to love it!


This next stamp set is probably my favorite of all of those released this month.  It's called "Rejoice."  The cross is lovely with the lilies and there's so many sentiments included with this set.  I used kraft paper for the base of this card and I topped it with a green patterned paper and then white watercolor paper.  I like to rough up the edges for a little different look sometimes.  I used water color markers to add some color to the lilies and to outline the cross.  A green bow with brown twine was added for a little extra touch.  To finish off this card I added brown rhinestones to two of the corners.  



This tag is perfect for a gift bag or Easter basket for that special someone!  The cross and lilies have been colored with watercolor markers and topped with Wink of Stella for some glittery shine!  A few pale green sequins were added along with pink and green ribbon and white/silver twine.  You'll be seeing many more cards featuring the "Rejoice" stamp set to come in the next few weeks.  It's beautiful!



Seriously, who doesn't love a yummy cupcake??!!  I love this mini cupcake border, which is also a new stamp from Two Paper Divas.  My color combination for the cupcakes was gray, pink, and red and I was able to find some patterned papers to match them.  I added pink and white twine along with a few stick pins to the top of this card.  "May your birthday be filled with sweet surprises" is the sentiment I chose from Two Paper Divas as well.


I decided to change it up a bit with this card.  The tulips are from the "For Peeps Sake" set.  I used the egg shell as a tulip instead.  Clever, right??!!  Wink, wink!  I layered a black and white patterned paper with a scalloped trim, grass and some red buttons. The "Plant seed of hope" sentiment is available from the Two Paper Divas set entitled "Seeds of Hope."

Hope you enjoyed my latest cards for Two Paper Divas big release!  Make sure you go to their website to check out all of the other designers creations...they are AWESOME!

Make it a great day and enjoy Super Bowl 50 tomorrow night!
Jenny



5 comments:

  1. each and every one of these is just so fun or cute or beautiful or clever Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny...they are all beautiful and/or adorable! Love that you did something "out-of-the-box" with For Peeps Sake but you know I love cupcakes! I just can't pick a favorite! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so great! I just love the cute Bunny and chic ones at the top in pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good golly, you've been busy! You're putting me to shame! LOL. Amazing cards girl......

    ReplyDelete