Saturday, April 30, 2016

Shades of Purple

Well, it's been a rainy, dreary week in our neighborhood, but as my husband says, we need the rain. (Booo!)  I'm just soooo ready for the Springtime flowers to start blooming.  Here is another example of a card that I made using the stamp set from Two Paper Divas called "Hello Spring."  I love the different sizes of daisies and the placing of them as well.  Take a peek:  


I tried something a little different this week and used purples for my card.  First, I layered white card stock with an ombre striped patterned paper from Papertrey Ink.  On top of that, I used a piece of watercolor paper to stamp my flowers from Two Paper Divas.  The daisies were colored using ZIG watercolor markers, #080 Violet & 081 Light Violet.  The center of each flower is topped with a pearl in various sizes.  Below the flowers is a border that was die cut and then a lavender bow was added to complete this Springtime card.

Thanks for taking time to stop by Kirby's Kards to see what's blooming!

Make it a great day!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors of this Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but so lovely! The perfect MOther's Day Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorites Jenny. The soft colors are beautiful. Mel

    ReplyDelete